One of the yummiest items which is best in summers. Puris along with Aam-Ras is the best combination. Can be eaten with bread, chapatis too. Or can be had just plain from a bowl. Extremely delicious.
Time needed - 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the pulp out of the mangoes into a vessel.
- Add a little water to get the required consistency. It needs to be thick, not juice like.
- Taste the pulp and add sugar according to your needs. If the mangoes are sour, you' ll need more sugar.
- Mix the sugar and then add some milk.
- Not too much. Just enough to get the proper taste and consistency.
- Mix well and then sprinkle the cardamom(elaichi) powder over it and mix again.
- Keep the vessel in the fridge. Let it cool. Serve it chilled and enjoy.
Try it out yourself and mail me a picture of your preparation to email@example.com, and i will flaunt it on my blog. Looking forward to your valuable feedback.